Honored Contributor

He emailed me this one day, and DD and I had a good laugh, LOL.

DSCF4355.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT DH THINKS OF ME, LOL

@mousiegirl That would be me.  Everyone jokes about me because I don't eat leftovers.

The way I figure it, if I'm going to eat calories it had better be good tasty calories and I just don't find that with leftovers.

Honored Contributor

That was my Mom even after my brother and I moved out of the house there would be bits and pieces in the fridge, just in case

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mousiegirl That would be me.  Everyone jokes about me because I don't eat leftovers.

The way I figure it, if I'm going to eat calories it had better be good tasty calories and I just don't find that with leftovers.

@Annabellethecat66  We do eat leftovers, I count on them as I don't want to cook every night, but there are bits and pieces of things that aren't seen so end up in the garbage.

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny

Trusted Contributor

I have to admit I do it all the time LOL

Honored Contributor

I will not waste food so that's what's in my fridge too. I had a relative who would throw everything that was left over at supper into the garbage. So wasteful.

Respected Contributor

A week?  More like 3-4 weeks and then you are afraid to open the mystery container.

Honored Contributor

I do that too.  My DH says I have to culture my leftovers before I throw them out.  I have thrown out some great science projects.

Sometimes we will eat leftovers.  It depends on what it is.

And sometimes my daughter will take them home when she picks up her daughter at my house on her way home from work.

Respected Contributor

Yep, all the nice storage containers will keep leftovers about 3 weeks longer before they get tossed. Lol. I do better using them to repackage lunch meats and cheeses rather than uneaten casserole.