Honored Contributor

Re: JonBen’et Ramsey Murder

[ Edited ]

I'd wager a dead little girl's soul hopes she isn't forgotten and that everyone doesn't "move on" from her unsolved murder.   

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@suzyQ3. Well SesMaiden may not feel it is time to move on. Why must you feel that posters must adhere to what you think should or shouldn't be posted here? You do that to me frequently. Your standards aren't everyone else's and you aren't a mod to control the board. If you think it is time to move on then just do so. SeaMaiden may not think so and that's just fine.

It is a DISCUSSION forum.  It is to see what people think about things.  Good grief. 

Honored Contributor

At this point in time ,i just do not think we will ever know, that sweet little girl went to heaven, and i hope when patsy died ,she was re united with her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

At this point in time ,i just do not think we will ever know, that sweet little girl went to heaven, and i hope when patsy died ,she was re united with her.

@goldensrbest   I agree.  The crime scene was handled so poorly and I also felt so sorry for Patsy.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I'd wager a dead little girl's soul hopes she isn't forgotten and that everyone doesn't "move on" from her unsolved murder.   

----

You know @golding76 , when I read @chrystaltree harsh words about moving on, I wondered if she would feel that way if it were her daughters or grandchildren that were murdered on Christmas Eve. Justice should be served for that innocent child.

Esteemed Contributor

There are many cases that remain “open,” and someday are solved.  I think it is in the interest of justice that some want investigations continued.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@suzyQ3. Well SesMaiden may not feel it is time to move on. Why must you feel that posters must adhere to what you think should or shouldn't be posted here? You do that to me frequently. Your standards aren't everyone else's and you aren't a mod to control the board. If you think it is time to move on then just do so. SeaMaiden may not think so and that's just fine.

@Pearlee   It's a discussion and she wasn't the first to bring up about moving on.

I do not believe anybody feels the FAMILY should move on. 

I cannot believe @suzyQ3  would be that heartless.

I believe it is meant that the story has been hashed to death and nothing new has ever come out regarding this tragedy.

Nothing new is ever reported-some think it was Burke, some think it was Patsy, some think it was the Dad.

Then Dr. Phil is thrown into the mix.

This is an open discussion; we all do not have to agree.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

The entire tragic case, was so messed up, and should had been simple to have solved,  it was very strange how it was handled, my gut feeling always was  i thought burke was involved, not patsy,not the dad, but who knows.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I've always found Burke's behavior extremely odd.  

@Citrine1  Dr. Phil brought up this very subject...how people commented on Burke having a constant smile on his face talking about the death of his sister through the entire interview  Dr. Phil had with him.   Dr. Phil said Burke was not  autistic...or the like, as many suggested....it was that Burke was just very nervous and smiling was the way he dealt with the nerves he had. I guess Dr. Phil would know.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

The entire tragic case, was so messed up, and should had been simple to have solved,  it was very strange how it was handled, my gut feeling always was  i thought burke was involved, not patsy,not the dad, but who knows.

@goldensrbest   The DNA at the scene...and on the little girls panties was not the DNA of the Father, the Mother or the Son. They even concluded that a nine year old boy could not have hit the little girl with such force in the head.  So much information  points away from the family being involved.