Honored Contributor

Re: JonBen’et Ramsey Murder

The perfect murder

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1  I agree. I still believe it was him. Too many odd things that point to him, even tho he was cleared, I will always believe it was him.

They always started bringing this case up, around  December (the anniversary).

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3. Well SesMaiden may not feel it is time to move on. Why must you feel that posters must adhere to what you think should or shouldn't be posted here? You do that to me frequently. Your standards aren't everyone else's and you aren't a mod to control the board. If you think it is time to move on then just do so. SeaMaiden may not think so and that's just fine.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Citrine and Tx Starlight,

When I try to bring reasoning to this emotionally fraught and tragic case, the way everything unfolded seems to point to the son (sadly).

Why the elaborate cover-up, as I see it, with Patsy's writing the elaborate and belabored letter, and the father buying into what appears like an attempt to save their remaining child?  The instincts and desires of the parents are understandable; one child was dead -- let's preserve and protect the remaining child.

Yes, speculation on my part, but my gut feelings moved on from Patsy and a possible fit of outrage over another peeing-in-bed incident by Jon Benet to something more gruesome.  It seems that Burke may have always been "odd" and had deep resentment toward Jon Benet.  With festering feelings of resentment, Burke could pop off at any time over even the smallest infraction or slight, as he perceived things.

Honored Contributor

I always thought it was the father.  When the father found JonBenet in the basement, he knows better than to pick her up and carry her upstairs thus his DNA all over her.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I always thought it was someone in the family too.  In the mother's handwritten note, didn't she give the specific dollar amount in a bonus that her husband just got?  How would anyone else know that?  Instead of the Long Island Medium, what about the young guy who speaks to the dead.  He has a show too.  Can't remember his name though.  I used to record the shows and then stopped because they all got to be the same.  But he does readings for celebrities.  They all think he is the real thing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

They made Patsy Ramsey's life a living h**l.  I always felt bad for her, and just thought many were envious.

Honored Contributor

Oh, please.  That's ancient history.  It's been debated to death.  We've all moved on to second guessing other murder cases.

Honored Contributor

"Long Island Medium"

"what about the young guy who speaks to the dead."

Where were these folks back in Dec. 1996?   Specifically Dec 27th the day after. whistling.gif

Like I fonted previously "The perfect murder."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I dont think @SeaMaiden said this was entertainment and you telling her it's time to move on is insulting. News stories can be compelling. No one can doubt that. 

Sea made a suggestion.  The families of murder victims, especially children , never "move on" but rather they learn to live in spite of it.