Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy Carter, 95, is hospitalized for urinary tract infection just days after returning home

@BirkiLady 

Understand, and Best Wishes to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy Carter, 95, is hospitalized for urinary tract infection just days after returning home

Guess there is no such thing as privacy anymore.  Poor man.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  a friend at church showed me her do not resuscitate tag...I don't know if it will be honored, if something happens to her ,and she hasn't any family present. She just said ,if I die, I don't want to come back. she is of sound mind ,and a nurse, so I figure she knows what is best for her...

Honored Contributor

Thankfully, it's nothing serious this time but he is 95.  His time on this Earth is coming to an end.  Hopefully he'll enjoy Christmas with his family and friends.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry  DNR is a legally binding agreement. Anyway, mine was included in all my other legal documents.  All EMT's will heed such a tag or document. If not, they could be sued. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Hope he gets to enjoy this Christmas at his home with family.