Honored Contributor

I'm sure the Scott Brothers do not want to spend all day on tv selling their products.  Like many other companies, they hire spokespersons who use to work on shopping channels because they are naturally comfortable doing that type of work. There are many examples.

jill is a wonderful person for this job.  They do need her or they wouldn't have hired her.

i enjoyed seeing her and I feel she brings a lot to the table.

Respected Contributor

I think the Scott Brothers are incredibily busy and could use someone to help sell their items who knows the "ins and outs" of home shopping and I enjoy seeing her again....although I am not even slightly interested in purchasing a new mattress. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

I am looking for a mattress but when I saw her back it made me think of Garth Brooks and his wife.  They have retired many many times and keep coming back for more money so I turned the channel.. They definitely don't need her.  They are doing fine on their own.

Valued Contributor

I hate hour long presentations of one item.  Just make a great fifteen minute recorded presentation and air it every other hour.  Some hosts are better with bedding, some with electronics, some with blenders, etc.  and probably the Scott brothers could find something else to do than spend a day unwrapping a boxed mattress over and over.

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

I am looking for a mattress but when I saw her back it made me think of Garth Brooks and his wife.  They have retired many many times and keep coming back for more money so I turned the channel.. They definitely don't need her.  They are doing fine on their own.

@Catastrophe  Some people like to work and keep busy. Better than being a slug as there are too many of those. Work is a trait to be commended. That is my opinion and I know many feel different but that's ok.

Respected Contributor

Just Jill: The Journey To Become A Property Sister And My Return To QVC

Apr 10, 2021 

Jill wrote, "In the spring of 2020, I received a phone call from Drew that really started the brand ambassador journey in motion.

Jonathan and Drew love QVC, but finding the time and flexibility to be on air frequently is really difficult with all of their other commitments.

That’s where I come in! Yes, the brothers will still be appearing on air. But by bringing me aboard, I can help to lighten their load.

In addition, I’m thrilled to begin working with their design teams to help develop products to grow their business. It allows me to use the side of my brain that has missed that kind of creativity! I love product development!!

It took just about a year for everything to come together, but I truly couldn’t be more excited about being part of the Scott Living team.

I believe in what Drew and Jonathan have built. I admire their work ethic. I like their products. I BUY their products. Those are all things that were really important to me in deciding to work with a brand and returning to QVC "...

full article..

https://justjill.com/the-journey-to-become-a-property-sister-and-my-return-to-qvc/

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover    Good sleuthing.   So there you have it.  Mystery solved,   Do the haters/critizers care?  Probably not.   Lol

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

Jill is not old enough to retire.  She would be too young to collect SS and probably a pension.

As many millions of people have in the past, she moved on to a new profession.  Of course, she wants and needs to make more money.  How to you expect her to live and pay her bills?

If the Brothers didn't need her, she wouldn't be there.  I doubt the Brothers  are looking for your advice , as they are doing well on their own, as you posted.