Occasional Contributor

Dont know why she   is leaving !!  I will miss her and  wish her well in whatever she does !

Honored Contributor

@golf4me wrote:

Dont know why she   is leaving !!  I will miss her and  wish her well in whatever she does !

Everyone leaves eventually.  She has been doing this hosting for YEARS.  I am sure she is tired of the long hours and wants to retire....like we all want to. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish her well in whatever direction she chooses after this. She has been the epitome of class. 

Trusted Contributor

May her legacy live on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbfxID1sR-E

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Leaving

[ Edited ]

She makes folding that sheet look easy.  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden Don't intend to insult your thinking; but no way will I buy the theory that Jill is 'tired'.  Gosh - she just left her forties and loves her job.  (according to her)

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@SeaMaiden Don't intend to insult your thinking; but no way will I buy the theory that Jill is 'tired'.  Gosh - she just left her forties and loves her job.  (according to her)

she has been at that job for 25 years at some places that you can retire with pensions.

It's probably a grind once the newness wears off and she wants to be with her kids,   

Honored Contributor

She probably wants to retire.  Perhaps she wants to move.  Her kids are older.  Her husband and her may want to live life.  She is still young, has worked same job over 25 years.  Another thing I thought of is maybe qvc is changing many rules and regulations.  Just a thought.  I know I retired from my job in my 50's, as the city I worked for was economizing, changing job descriptions. And my job no longer would be what it was.  Rather than do things I didnt want to do, I retired.  Mind you, many people cant afford to do this. 

at qvc you dont just come in and work the shift on tv.  You come in early, get dressed, go over what you are showing tha day.  Meet with vendors and such.  Then in between you have staff meetings, updates, product demonstrations, etc.  it is more than the few hours you see on tv.  It is over 40 hrs, a full time job for the lead hosts.  I imagine being under those lights and talking can get to after a while.  I keep thinking.  What if I have to run to bathroom!!  Lol

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I keep thinking.  What if I have to run to bathroom!!  Lol

When I see a female host stand w/legs crossed, I know it's time for a bathroom break. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

When she announced her resignation from QVC, she said she wanted to spend time with her family.  Her son is a teenager now, the daughter has just finished her first year of college, and she wants to spend more time with her husband.  She was 25 when she joined QVC and she turned 50 last year.