Esteemed Contributor
Just caught Jill on WNBC New York with a segment on Holiday food platters. As always, she was excellent and boy does she look great! Leaving Q has done her a world of good. Good job Jill and continued success!
Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer WNBC4 New York

Yes I did catch Jill on New York Live--she was presenting platters of food for the holidays--nothing new in anyof the info on putting out platters of cheese etc.--I was thinking--did she have a little "something" done--if u know what I mean!--she is a class act that's all I can say------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

It wasn't a news show.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
It wasn't a news show.

the 11:30 show?  with what's her name 

that I used to watch but don't now?

Esteemed Contributor

Not familiar with your former television viewing habits.
Honored Contributor

I believe @danedylan was referring to there was nothing "new" being presented as opposed to any type of "news" event.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I believe @danedylan was referring to there was nothing "new" being presented as opposed to any type of "news" event.

Yes, it was quite clear.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Just caught Jill on WNBC New York with a segment on Holiday food platters. As always, she was excellent and boy does she look great! Leaving Q has done her a world of good. Good job Jill and continued success!

@Johnnyeager  I hope she is doing well.  I enjoyed Jill's presentations when she was with the Q.   

Esteemed Contributor

Clearly, Jill is doing quite well! She is happy, busy, looking great and her social media pages are clearly successful!
Respected Contributor

Nice update.