Valued Contributor
She's on q2 doing philosophy
It is white and very pretty. I wish they would tell us . Nothing on her FB page.
Trusted Contributor

It is a beautiful top. So feminine and romantic. Hopefully lolakimono will see this and work her fabulous investigating skills and she will post what it is. 😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

It is a beautiful top. So feminine and romantic. Hopefully lolakimono will see this and work her fabulous investigating skills and she will post what it is. 😊😊😊

@grandma petes, this might help: @lolakimono. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor
Yes I hope she does. I have searched a while but came up with nothing.
Honored Contributor

@Teacups

I looked for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, but I can't find it.Cat Sad

There are a lot of things in one top- peplum, bell sleeve, lace/crochet, reverse cold shoulder, etc.

Here are some similar looks, in case she doesn't respond on FB.

Bailey 44

Lulu's

Studio 8

Studio 8 Anna Lace Blouse

Karen Kane-

Image result for karen kane crochet  sleeve peplum top

Image result for karen kane crochet  sleeve peplum top

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono That 1st one, Bailey 44 is gorgeous.  I know it’s not the one Jennifer was wearing, but I love this even better! 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Good work detective.....I know you will eventually find it.....the ones you did find are all very pretty. You should get a commission from these designers when you find these treasures and the folks here on the boards purchase them. 😊😊 I still say you should work for the FBI.😎

Esteemed Contributor

My be all wrong but I have seen that blouse before.....a Dennis Basso holiday limited edition perhaps?  Don't know why I have that in mind.  A couple of years ago, maybe?

Valued Contributor
Ohh thanks......these are lovely. Her FB page does not look like anyone asked questions...but I will give it a shot. You are great!!
Valued Contributor
Yes FIN is your next stop !