Respected Contributor

George and Charlotte to be in Eugenie's wedding

Related image

Princess Eugenie is including the children of her cousin Prince William in her upcoming wedding ceremony in a special way. The royal bride-to-be has selected Princess Charlotte, 3, to lead the flower girls and Prince George, 4, to be a page boy for her nuptials to Jack Brooksbank in October, the Express reports.

Charlotte has previously served as a bridesmaid for Meghan Markle’s and Pippa Middleton’s weddings, but considering her nuptial experience, we’re sure her transition to flower girl will be no sweat. This will mark Prince George’s third time being a page boy.

The bridesmaids were also announced for Eugenie’s wedding. They include: Theordora Rose Williams, 5, daughter of singer Robbie Williams, who is a friend of the couple; Maud Windsor, 4, daughter of Lord Freddie Windsor and actress Sophie Winkleman; and Ines de Givenchy, 2, daughter of JP Morgan exec Olivier de Givenchy, according to the Express. Ines’ brother, Louis, is expected to join Prince George as a page boy.

Honored Contributor

Re: George and Charlotte to be in Eugenie's wedding

@lmt,

Nice to read happy news, thanks for posting,

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/10/51/1708291971-enjoy-your-day-1.gif

Honored Contributor

I will plan to watch it so I can see the sweet little children. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I hope the queen is there,after all this is her granddaughter,also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

No suprise there.  That's sort of their "job" now.  Both of them have already been in the weddings of family and friends of the family.  I'm looking foward to Eugenie's wedding.  It won't get the attention that other royal weddings received, I don't think it will be on tv here in the US but it will probably be on FB.  

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest.  She will be. The Queen is extremely close to Beatrice and Eugenie.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

If she's physically able to be there, why wouldn't she be at her grandaughter's wedding???   

Respected Contributor

@meallen616  You're welcome. We need all the happy news we can get these days!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I will plan to watch it so I can see the sweet little children. Thanks for posting.

@OKPrincess  I've been wondering if they'll even broadcast the wedding. They didn't when Peter Phillips got married. Or when his sister, Zara, married. Perhaps their weddings weren't broadcast because they don't have any royal titles.

I kind of think that Eugenie's wedding won't be broadcast either. Although I hope I'm wrong about that. Maybe BBC America might air it, but I don't think any of our national stations will.

They announced well in advance of Harry and Meghan's wedding that it would be aired. It's kind of odd that with only three months to go, we haven't heard anything yet.

We'll have to wait and see......

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

No suprise there.  That's sort of their "job" now.  Both of them have already been in the weddings of family and friends of the family.  I'm looking foward to Eugenie's wedding.  It won't get the attention that other royal weddings received, I don't think it will be on tv here in the US but it will probably be on FB.  

@chrystaltree  I also doubt that it'll air here. I mentioned in another post that perhaps BBC America will show it.