Regular Contributor

His 4 book series Clifton Chronicles are really good and should be read in order.

1. Only time will tell

2. Sins of the Father

3. Best kept secret

4. Be careful what you wish for

Valued Contributor

I have read this series and loved them! All of his books are so good!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Frequent Contributor

Love, love loved the series! I borrowed the audio (CD's) from our public library, popped them in the CD/DVD slot of our kitchen counter TV, played them every morning over coffee! We could hardly wait till the next morning to listen more.......

I agree with Cookie5, I love everything Archer writes, he's a very interesting man.

Regular Contributor

The 5th book in this series is due Feb.24, 2015

Mightier than the sword

Honored Contributor

Remember Kane and Abel, his masterpiece!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you SallyAnn38, we will definitely be looking for it!

Shelbelle, we're we're half through it.....LOVE IT......

Our audiobook listening reminds me of my elderly Godparents who listened to the radio every afternoon when I was a little girl...

My husband and I really enjoy this time together.....it's like having our own book club.

Regular Contributor

I liked this series, too. I always try to choose something that I have read during the year to give my husband for his vacation reading. Wasn't sure a family saga was his cup of tea, but he snorted all four books in a week and asked if the next one was out yet.

Archer's book called "Paths of Glory" is not my usual type of book, but I bought it for my Kindle as a back up and it turned out to be excellent. One of those books that I thought about, on and off, for months afterward.

Always recommend my favorite book ever, Black Cross by Greg Iles. For sure not my usual genre, but this book kept me on the edge of my seat. The kind of book you find yourself reading every spare second you have.

Also, loved the River God series, by Wilbur Smith.

Would love recommendations from anyone who replies to this thread.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 12/22/2014 Gerri S said:

Thank you SallyAnn38, we will definitely be looking for it!

Shelbelle, we're we're half through it.....LOVE IT......

Our audiobook listening reminds me of my elderly Godparents who listened to the radio every afternoon when I was a little girl...

My husband and I really enjoy this time together.....it's like having our own book club

The Prodigal Daughter is the sequel to Kane and Abel.