Honored Contributor

Heard this on NBC national news tonight.

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos will step down from his role as chief executive later this year and transition to the role of executive chair, the company said Tuesday. He will be replaced by Andy Jassy.

SOURCE:  CNN & NBC

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well, the Dark Overlord has already made his bajillions, so.....why not?  He'll probably embark on some new business venture and make more bajillions. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Valued Contributor

Well, that's not very nice of him. Now that Amazon is being slammed with all those antitrust lawsuits he skips out. 

Honored Contributor

When you've built a company into a $1.7 trillion success, what else is there to do?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Politics?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

Nah, just sit back and enjoy your rewards.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Just read that he is the richest man in the world worth $182 billion.I stand with the Amazon workers in Bessmer, Alabama who are trying to form a union for better wages and working conditions.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Well, one thing he could do is grow a conscience and pay his workers a decent wage. They are so upset that they are forming a union. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 😯 Jeff Bezos 😯

[ Edited ]

I seriously doubt this will affect my purchases of toothpaste, dog food and similar items so I really don't care.

FYI:  Just heard that Elon Musk is now the world's richest man.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Maybe he just wants to romp around with his hot girlfriend he left his wife for.