Super Contributor

........'The Silly Show'......CLICK

Trusted Contributor

I agree... I guess the latest thing is to lounge around, lay on the couch, slouch.   Ridiculous.   Never did like the two of them together in the first place.   Or even separate.    Pat seems to have zero self confidence most of the time.   And then there's the bossy one.   Professionalism has gone buy the wayside.   Click for me too.

Valued Contributor

@Junebug54- well said!!!!  I like Pat on her own but I just can’t stand these two together.  No matter what- Jayne always tries to dominate everyone especially Pat. This show is just ridiculous and unwatchable. 

Honored Contributor

I agree! I can't abide Jayne, either alone or with someone else.

Have not liked her since Day 1. Pat is OK though but only on her own.

These 2 are a match made in "the hot place"!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne & Pat

[ Edited ]

Agreed.  I was really pleased when their show in the morning was cancelled.  Too much silliness and "togetherness".  I really don't have any interest in their tennis matches and daughter's college expriences.  I can't and won't watch them together any more no matter when they're on or what they are selling.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow! Really? I look forward to seeing them doing shows.  You can tell they are good friends, and that makes for a fun time for me.  So natural together.  Please keep them on together Qvc.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked Jayne and Pat...together or apart.

I enjoy seeing people have a good time and laugh....the vendor was laughing right along with them. 

I'll take a pleasant show with laughter over a boring Serta or Dyson show any day.

Respected Contributor

I really like Jayne and Pat together or apart. They both have a degree of alpha in them and they compliment each other. I never have questions when they present items on air. Thank goodness the Q has many hosts all of whom have their own distinct personalities.  We may not connect with all of them but out of the group we can relate to at least one of them. 

Respected Contributor

Jayne was especially critical of Amy Oselkin a couple of months ago.  Sweet Amy just went along with it.  Jayne and I would last all of 5 minutes in the same room.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Jayne  a "B+"

Pat ........a "C"