Frequent Contributor

January 31st Holiday Returns Deadline

Regarding the holiday extended return policy, do returns need to be there by January 31st or postmarked by January 31st? Thank you!
QVC Customer Care

Re: January 31st Holiday Returns Deadline

@cyw_3825 wrote:
Regarding the holiday extended return policy, do returns need to be there by January 31st or postmarked by January 31st? Thank you!

@cyw_3825  We request that holiday returns be postmarked by 1/31/2022.

Honored Contributor

And I HIGHLY recommend using the Easy Returns process! 

Nice to have an email confirmation/acknowledgement of the return. Credit is issued immediately (takes a few business days to post). 

I use the Q return shipping label so it can be traced by Q and tracked by me. No more concerns about the potential for delayed or lost return package and once the return is received/processed by the Q warehouse, your account/order will be updated. My $$$ Credits were post to my CC many days/at least a week before the warehouse returns were processed

The Q Easy Returns team is a fantastic support for customers! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In addition the Q return label, while not cheap, is almost always less expensive than shipping it on your own, except maybe for a very small envelope or similar.

My two returns went to the P.O. yesterday ahead of the snow storm that's coming.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, all!
Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

In addition the Q return label, while not cheap, is almost always less expensive than shipping it on your own, except maybe for a very small envelope or similar.

My two returns went to the P.O. yesterday ahead of the snow storm that's coming.

@queendiva   The nicest part about using the label is that the USPS will pick them up saving a trip and wait in line.  Just go to their website and on the home page is an option that will take you to a short form to complete.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I really appreciate the holiday return policy.  This year, due to surgery, I bought most of my gifts online.  It is great to know that I can buy something in October for a Christmas gift and that I can return it after Christmas if it doesn't fit the recipient. 

Thanks for reminding everyone about the return date.  I had 2 pairs of shoes to return this week (when will I learn I can't order those online?) and I went to the post office after work to return them on Monday.  Imagine my surprise when there was a note saying that they had to close at 2:45 that day due to a staff shortage.  I don't think I ever seen that happen before.  Fortunately, I was able to get my returns in the next day. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@queendiva   The nicest part about using the label is that the USPS will pick them up saving a trip and wait in line.  Just go to their website and on the home page is an option that will take you to a short form to complete.

Yes - going to usps.com and filling a simple form will allow your mailman to pick up your packages from your front porch.  Very easy.