Super Contributor

Today at 2 p.m. and tomorrow at 5 a.m. on Evine Live ...

For those of you that love Jambu Shoes as much as I do ... and for those of you who have yet to discover them ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I like Jambu shoes too,  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to Evine I've gotten to know this brand and shop for it there and elsewhere quite a bit.   In fact, over the past year I have definitely bought Jambu items when shopping for the type of footwear I used to turn to the Clarks brand for.  The Yogi (picture below) is my latest Jambu purchase.  I love the lace design, but more important for me the design features good support and comfort.  In my case this is mandatory being one with feet and knees medical conditions to consider. 

721-402

Super Contributor

Yogi was my last purchase too ... love it ... and I have the T-strap sort of MaryJane style, and the flat cut-out Grecian sandal ... all super comfortable ...

Frequent Contributor

Love Jambu!  Have several different styles mainly purchased on Amazon, Sahalie, Shoe Mall and a few other sites.  Not too much here on the Q.

Valued Contributor

@humpty dumpty wrote:

Today at 2 p.m. and tomorrow at 5 a.m. on Evine Live ...

For those of you that love Jambu Shoes as much as I do ... and for those of you who have yet to discover them ...

I just bought my second pair at DSW.  Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jambu Shoes

[ Edited ]

I love the Jambu Journey wedge shoes because they look nice with dresses, and they are easy on the feet. I have an extremely high arch and usually either wear Birkenstock sandals or Easy Spirits with an orthotic. Jambu wedges are the only elevated heel I can wear that doesn't cause my feet to ache, plus they are easy to walk with on uneven ground. I have several pairs both open and closed toe wedges. I bought my first pair when the company was called J-41 Adventure On, and I discovered that Goodyear, I believe was part of the project as recycled tires were involved. I found a picture of them, but can't figure out how to post it here. I used to just drag it, but that isn't working.

Super Contributor

Today I ordered "Spin Too" in the charcoal/salmon ...

Super Contributor
Has Jambu done anything to correct their sizing issues? They run small so if you have to size up and you wear an 11 like I do there is no place to go.
Esteemed Contributor

I liike mine and you're correct about sizing up.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow