Contributor

I just saw a post on Jacques' Facebook page from April 27 where she said she will be back to the Q next week. I called QVC Cust. Svc. to see what show she will be doing but they said they don't know. Has anyone heard when she will be on air? She has been missed. It will be good to see her beautiful smiling face back on air. I hope Mary Beth Roe comes back soon. Although, I tried to get on Mary Beth's Facebook page from the QVC website and the response said "nothing found for Mary Beth Roe". That seems odd because even when a host is out for a while there is a social media person that monitors their Facebook pages and replies to things. Hope that is not a sign that Mary Beth will not be back.

Honored Contributor

here is the link to mary beths facebook page for qvc.

https://www.facebook.com/MaryBethRoe/?fref=ts

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Thanks Sunshine 45. I did find that earlier but QVC always has the FB link for all hosts on the QVC website. They are all there except for Mary Beth. I just though that was strange. I have always connected to their FB pages through the QVC page, but can't with Mary Beth. I did notice that on her FB page through the link you mentioned, she has not posted anything since April 11th. I hope she is ok. She is one sweet Lady.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales

[ Edited ]

@AuntJudyQ wrote:

Thanks Sunshine 45. I did find that earlier but QVC always has the FB link for all hosts on the QVC website. They are all there except for Mary Beth. I just though that was strange. I have always connected to their FB pages through the QVC page, but can't with Mary Beth. I did notice that on her FB page through the link you mentioned, she has not posted anything since April 11th. I hope she is ok. She is one sweet Lady.

MBR has been posting regularly.  But the post from April 11 where she thanks everyone and talks about her therapy, etc. is at the top.  If you scroll, you will see more current posts.

My guess is you will have to keep checking Jacque's FB page and see if she posts her schedule.  I doubt even if CS knew, they would be allowed to say for security purposes.