Regular Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Lucky Charm said: I don't see jlo favoring Jena. Hello...she was all but lap dancing while Lumpy Rutherford was screeching thru the LZ song and was trying to get the audience riled up when he was done.

Lumpy Rutherford, funny, NOT just rude!!!!! GO CALEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Pristine Christine said:
On 5/15/2014 straykatz said:
On 5/15/2014 Quiet Rage said:
On 5/14/2014 hsawaknow said: She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!

She is definitely too old to be acting like a teeny bopper rocker like she did last night night. She just stands there bumping and grinding.

OMG.....too old????.....come on now ladies....why are you so hard on her....if you got it flaunt it...she's a very attractive woman with a rocking body and she loves music and dancing....may she never lose that spunk/fire.....I'm mid 50's and love to dance too but don't have her body.../sigh

Just please don't do it on national television.

Why not??? Some of you are really against having a little fun. Wagging your fingers at everything you deem unprofessional. Loosen up! Life is too short to be so judgemental about everything! Live and let live.

Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Peri-doe said:
On 5/14/2014 hsawaknow said: She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!

She is definitely too old to be acting like a teeny bopper rocker like she did last night night. She just stands there bumping and grinding.

OMG.....too old????.....come on now ladies....why are you so hard on her....if you got it flaunt it...she's a very attractive woman with a rocking body and she loves music and dancing....may she never lose that spunk/fire.....I'm mid 50's and love to dance too but don't have her body.../sigh

Why not??? Some of you are really against having a little fun. Wagging your fingers at everything you deem unprofessional. Loosen up! Life is too short to be so judgemental about everything! Live and let live.

Illustration of a properly executed universal finger wag for no?

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Lucky Charm said: I don't see jlo favoring Jena. Hello...she was all but lap dancing while Lumpy Rutherford was screeching thru the LZ song and was trying to get the audience riled up when he was done.

What a rude thing to say about Caleb....not cool!

Yes...Jlo has been favoring Jena for weeks and weeks....from fawning over her shorter bangs....to getting up on stage to hug her after a performance!

I find it odd that not one of the judges say anything about Jena sounding like she had a mouthful of marbles in almost every song....how you going to sell records if no one understands the words oyu sing?

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}...it's not like she did a pole dance or something along that line.

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}...it's not like she did a pole dance or something along that line.

Maybe that would have been more entertaining compared to what she did do.

Valued Contributor

Yes...Jlo has been favoring Jena for weeks and weeks....from fawning over her shorter bangs....to getting up on stage to hug her after a performance!

I find it odd that not one of the judges say anything about Jena sounding like she had a mouthful of marbles in almost every song....how you going to sell records if no one understands the words oyu sing?

We've been watching from the beginning. It can't become any more apparent to me that she has been her favorite since then. Her talking about her looks, etc. Then getting up to give her a hug - what does that say to the remainder of the contestants?

As for Caleb, he's been the most consistent and calling him names is beyond rude.

Respected Contributor

I thought I was the only one who cannot understand the lyrics - and those lyrics that I know don't sound like words. She does something strange with her tongue and it's gotten to the point that I can't focus on anything other than her rolling that tongue around making odd sounds.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor
On 5/15/2014 pommom said:

I thought I was the only one who cannot understand the lyrics - and those lyrics that I know don't sound like words. She does something strange with her tongue and it's gotten to the point that I can't focus on anything other than her rolling that tongue around making odd sounds.

Wow, the part I bolded is exactly what DH and I don't like about her singing. We couldn't figure out why we couldn't get into her singing and this is why. No thanks.

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 HisElk said:
On 5/15/2014 pommom said:

Wow, the part I bolded is exactly what DH and I don't like about her singing. We couldn't figure out why we couldn't get into her singing and this is why. No thanks.

I feel the same about her voice, and when she sings in the lower register, I can barely hear her , only when she's up in he high register.