Esteemed Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Lucky Charm said:
On 5/14/2014 betteb said:

I really didn't think any of them did very good tonight. I did only watch the first hour, because I wanted to see Criminal Minds.

The talent on The Voice this year is so much better.

See, I'm not wild about the voice this year, but I really don't like their whole setup anyways.

I think Jena is awesome no matter what she sings and I don't know half the songs these kids sing on these shows.

Jena is good. The best of the three tonight by far.

I did not like The Voice pulling that Twitter save last night.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
Yikes ....did you see Keith's eyes ?? LOL
Respected Contributor
She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor
Jena and Caleb in the final. Jena did great in her last song. Overall a good night!!!
Esteemed Contributor

She does get carried away by the music doesn't she? Harry on the other hand lacks enthusiasm and looks like he would rather be in bed. If the three that are left are the best out of thousands who auditioned, the judges need to be replaced with people who recognize exceptional talent. This of course is just my opinion.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

JLo dances, jumps up and down in her chair, and stands up and girates to music. It's a hot mess..trust me! Harry Connick Jr. said he doesn't do standing ovations simply because not all contestants get one, and he doesn't want to show favoritism. I saw him on a talk show. Made perfect sense. Love Jena! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Harry Connick Jr. has stated his job is not that of a "FAN" or even a "COACH", but rather a "JUDGE". For that reason he will not give a standing ovation. I respect that about him. So glad he will be back next season. I might just watch (if the contestants are better!).

But back to JLo. Those crazy gyrations were not judge-worthy. And seriously, she needed a bra with better support. Smile

Honored Contributor

Still pulling for Alex and nervous about watching the results show tonight!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Occasional Contributor
On 5/14/2014 hsawaknow said: She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!

She is definitely too old to be acting like a teeny bopper rocker like she did last night night. She just stands there bumping and grinding.

Valued Contributor

Was Caleb's song about him or HER!! Everything about her is constantly ""look at me"". And she continues to favor Jena. Caleb is going to continue to have voice problems with all that screaming. I actually enjoyed his first two songs for a change as he couldn't scream the whole song.