Respected Contributor

This brand lasted for a nano-second! I don't think JJill has aired in over a year?

Most of my clothing is from JJill. 

Honored Contributor

My guess it didn't sell well.  Not very updated/stylish for the norm.

Honored Contributor

Theyve got a great website, why do they need QVC?  I never give their stuff a second glace because everything is so drab. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I'm a big JJill shopper but prefer their website.  They are having a 40% off sale right now.  You won't get that on Q.

Esteemed Contributor

What was listed on QVC looked like old merchandise JJill had in inventory when they  were  closing  skirting bankruptcy in July 2020 . I think QVC bought up that leftover inventory .

Honored Contributor

I love their style and colors that don't make me shudder. I'm a long time customer and I shop their website, I don't need QVC, to access JJill.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 maybe they thought QVC’s massive audience would help them sell.  They closed their store in the huge mall near my home even before the pandemic closed so many others down.

The store was quite near the Nordstrom department that used to be one of my favorite places to shop, but I never once shopped there, so I do not miss them.  I would never turn to the website of a chain I wouldn’t shop in person.

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005   is the merchandise on the website the same that would be in their stores?  

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops,

yes, but even more because of extended sizes (Missy, Petite, Women's, Tall).  They also now have an "on line only" group of clothing.

Now that I live in southern Delaware, the closest JJill is about an hour away.  When I lived in NY, I was 10 mins from the closest, so I could pop in anytime.  The manager and I were on first name basis.  That's not good!

I usually wear Petite XL in their tops and either Petite M or L in pants.  The petite sizes are not as extensive in their shops, so I would end up ordering in the store (no shipping charge).  

I especially liked their dresses.  My winter uniform was a dress, either necklace or infinity scarf, tights and boots.  And I've had some of their summer dresses for years.  Thanks to Covid +19, I'm not fitting into everything right now.

I like their clothing; I wore the Wearever line when I worked full time.  I still pretty much get 90% of my clothing from them. I purchase mostly when they are having sales like the 40% off.  I've noticed that right before their new line comes out (usually 3rd or 4th week of the month), there is a nice sale on the other pieces.

I think that's a sign that I shop too much with them!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

It probably didn't sell well because people who are familiar with the store know that they routinely have excellent sales. I took one look at the Q high prices and decided I would rather shop online at the JJill website or in person at one of the stores.