Honored Contributor

After all these years ,not all files being released.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Doesn’t surprise me in the least, sadly.

Honored Contributor

To heck with the JFK files, what I want them to release is the official data they have on UFOs,  including the Roswell incident.  I don't understand why there's such reluctance to release them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  We can't handle the truth ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

From what I heard reported, we might be protecting foreign informants by not releasing all of the documents.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s been over 50 years since JFK was assasinated. We’ve lived through countless conspiracy theories. They’re never ending.Now when they were finally going to release the files there is an issue with national security!!

I’m over it.I think we need to move on & concentrate on healing our broken country. What happened years ago is no longer relevant!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

To heck with the JFK files, what I want them to release is the official data they have on UFOs,  including the Roswell incident.  I don't understand why there's such reluctance to release them.

When my ex husband I were living at an AFB in Alamogordo, we used to talk about that a lot.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

There are not little green men from other planets.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There are not little green men from other planets.

Probably not but we're not the only life in the solar system either.

Getting back to the JFK files, I wonder what the real motivation for wanting them opened in the first place is? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

IMHO there was never any reasonable explanation for holding back that information from the American public. I don't know what the problem was, or whose opinion made the final decision, but I think the public was better prepared to handle the truth back then than we are today. This information should have been released 50 years ago or 49 or 48 or . . . . We had a right to know.