Respected Contributor

Re: J-Lo and A-Rod Split For Good This Time

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have called it quits, and this time, it's more permanent ... announcing the end of their engagement, and each is going their own way professionally.

In a joint statement to TODAY, the couple announced, "We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so. We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects. We wish the best for each other and one another’s children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support."

The couple's been together for four years, getting engaged in March 2019. They had a wedding planned before COVID hit in early 2020, putting the ceremony on ice.

Uh oh - what has she done here?  Is she now morphing into Khloe Kardashian territory?  They all wind up with the same face.

Can't say I'm surprised here.  Neither one has a good track record w/partners.  It's just as well.  She seems the type to never not have a man in her life, she will be with someone else soon enough, and he too for that matter.  Cest la vie.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

No surprise, I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.  They both have huge egos.  I do feel bad for the kids.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not surprised.She seems to go through her share of men.A-Rod isn't known for being faithful either.The only ones I feel sorry for are their kids.They deserve a stable life.

Esteemed Contributor

They actually lasted longer than I thought. 50 for women in Entertainment is tuff then you add in an aged out sports hero......I guess it's Thank you next.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN : If that photo had not been identified as JLO I would not have known who it was. I hope the photo has been retouched and not her face!

Valued Contributor

Who gives a rat's flaming........................

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He has a cheating wandering eye... best that they do not marry... smart move. plus he has some financial dealings that are questionable... could do some time...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this is the standard for beauty in Hollywood right now... big lips... big almond eyes.. and sunken cheeks... yes Khloe K copies this look too as her filtered fake picture look... khloe only WISHES she looked like the filtered pictureWoman LOL

Khloe Kardashian mocked on Twitter for heavily-filtered selfie | Daily Mail  Online

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have called it quits, and this time, it's more permanent ... announcing the end of their engagement, and each is going their own way professionally.

In a joint statement to TODAY, the couple announced, "We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so. We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects. We wish the best for each other and one another’s children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support."

The couple's been together for four years, getting engaged in March 2019. They had a wedding planned before COVID hit in early 2020, putting the ceremony on ice.

She must go to the same cosmetic surgeon as Khloe Kardashian. Here Jennifer looks just like the current version of Khloe.

Respected Contributor

Wow! After I posted that I thought Jennifer looked just like Khloe K, I read through the other posts and look at that! I'm not the only one who thought that! lol