Honored Contributor

It’s January, but it sure doesn’t feel like it here. It’s 84°. Where’s winter? 

Honored Contributor

It's on the way. Today we have 32 degrees which is 10  degrees above our normal temp in central WI. The forecast calls for colder temps.

Frequent Contributor

@Mindy D

Where do you live?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  You live in Florida and wonder why it's warm in January?  I wouldn't live there for all the tea in China.   Love some cool-cold weather in winter.  I lived 30+ years in Houston and hated every minute of that climate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

It’s January, but it sure doesn’t feel like it here. It’s 84°. Where’s winter? 

You live in south Florida. What do you expect? 

On the frequent flyer community that I participate in, there's a  joke thread titled "what's the most inconsequential thing you can complain about". This OP would certainly win the prize today. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Re: It’s very hot here

[ Edited ]

Southern WV is overcast and rainy, at 52 degrees.  Rain stays with us into tomorrow afternoon when temps drop and rain changes over to snow flurries.   No accumulation is expected for this area.   I am not complaining!

Respected Contributor

Where's winter?  Up north.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Where is  "here" ?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mindy D.  You live in Florida and wonder why it's warm in January?  I wouldn't live there for all the tea in China.   Love some cool-cold weather in winter.  I lived 30+ years in Houston and hated every minute of that climate.

Well, that explains that....LOL   She's in FL so she's wondering where the 74 degree winter weather is....LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D 

Our winter in Phx is high 50's, low60's.  I've been here for 30 years, so to me it's "freezing"!!  However, I enjoy this time of year here.

Many family members in South FL.  Visited there every year multiple times and recall winters when heavy coats were necessary.  My mother passed away in 2012 so haven't visited since.