Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's the Kardashian Trifecta - Khloe is Pregnant Too!

I am not a big Kardashian fan but I like Khole and I am happy for her.  She has been wanting a baby for a long time and I wish her the very best.  As for Kylie, I'll be kind and won't go there.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I keep up with the Kardashian /Jenner situations. I do wish them healthy babies and happiness. I just think it's too coincidental to be random...lol.

@birkin baby I too believe it is too coincidental that all three are pregnant at the same time especially since KUWTK ratings are down along with Kylie's new show which has been struggling in the ratings.

I wish Khloe nothing but the best as in watching episodes of various shows you can see she genuinely loves children and I think will be a good mother.

It's just her mother that I have a problem with.

Esteemed Contributor

Khloé is a 33 year old woman.She’s been through some stuff & deserves to be happy.Khloe saved Lamar Odom’s life while putting her own on hold.I wish her well.

All that being said,the rest of the family is arrogant & spoiled.I can certainly do without their drama!!

Trusted Contributor

My sentiments, exactly, @Lindsays Grandma.

Respected Contributor

I'll get excited when Caitlyn announces her pregnancy.

Esteemed Contributor

All I can say this is one trashy family .... I wish they would all go away!!

Honored Contributor

just what the world needs.

Honored Contributor

Khloe wanted a baby desperately.  She is 33 so it is now or never for her.  Kylie wants to be so grown up and she sure will be with a baby.  I wish them both healthy pregnancies.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I'll get excited when Caitlyn announces her pregnancy.

@Scooby Doo ... that will be next!!!! lol 🙀😂😱

Super Contributor

I'm actually happy for Khloe. Kylie not so much but I wish her well. I think because Khloe is much older than Kylie, she's wanted a baby for a long time.

She went to a fertility doctor not too long ago to see if she can be a surrogate for Kim. The doctor said she wasn't a good candidate. I forgot what the specific reason was but it sounded like there was a fertility problem and he didn't sound hopeful and I felt bad for her. So it's amazing she got pregnant.