Honored Contributor

It's the Kardashian Trifecta - Khloe is Pregnant Too!

[ Edited ]

From NY Post Page Six:

We’re told that Khloé, 33, is in her second trimester with her first child, and the father is Cleveland Cavaliers star Tristan Thompson.

Both expectant parents, we hear, are overjoyed about the baby news.

This now adds up to three expecting Kardashians. Kim and Kanye West are expecting their third child via surrogate, plus it was revealed just days ago that Kylie Jenner is also around four months pregnantwith rapper Travis Scott, and they are expecting a girl.

Kim and Kylie’s babies should arrive around late January to early February, and Khloé’s child will follow soon after, we’re told.

Khloé and the NBA star have been dating since September 2016, and he has a son Prince Oliver, who will be 1 in December, with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig.

Khloé had said on the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” Season 13 finale that she was healthy following a fertility scare that led her to stop taking birth control.

She confessed that she and Thompson have “definitely talked about starting a family … He wants to have about five or six kids with me and that’s lovely.”

She added, “We could start at one and we could grow from there. But now knowing I’m not on birth control is scary. It’s, like, a really big step.”

The 10th anniversary of Keeping Up with the Kardashian's is shaping up nicely . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: It's the Kardashian Trifecta - Khloe is Pregnant Too!

who cares about this family   not me 

Respected Contributor

I might just be cynical, but they have to do something for ratings. I wouldn't put it past them to do this. Especially mama Kris... she knows how to keep all eyes on her family.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually follow this crazy family.  That said, Khloe really wanted a baby and I pray that her pregnancy is successful and she enjoys being a mother.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too don't watch this family but I'm happy for Khloe and think she can handle it. 

Frequent Contributor

Just picky on my behalf, but Kylie is not a Kardashian and Kim is expecting through a surrogate.  Good luck to them all.

Respected Contributor

please .. make it stop ....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds like Rich people problems to me, her entire family can a basketball team of kids cause they will have 2 nannies per child (one day/one night), and she won't NEVER have the burden or responsibility of the "average" single mother. The entire clan will be good.

They laughing all the way to the bank.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

I keep up with the Kardashian /Jenner situations. I do wish them healthy babies and happiness. I just think it's too coincidental to be random...lol.

Trusted Contributor

There's something about hearing all of them procreating that's almost TMI.