Honored Contributor

Re: It's Only a Burger For Pete's Sake.

I used to live in Southern California.  I've had in and out burger. At the time it was only available there. They've recently started to spread east.  I don't get the big deal.  It's a good burger, but it tastes the same as five Guys and still not as good as Shake Shack burgers.  The gourmet burger is a big deal now, but really....

Esteemed Contributor

Lord no, I'd need a bathroom!

But, even if my bladder was young, no way I'd wait that long for a burger or anything else. Makes me wonder if these people don't have jobs, can you imagine being a boss and your employee calling saying they weren't gonna make it back from lunch break, they were in line waiting on a burger?                                                                                     

Honored Contributor

Chick-fil-a traffic is always horrendous from what I hear and read. 

They clog up parking lots and the shoulders on the highways leading into them.

Esteemed Contributor

12 hours??  No.  I'd have to eat 2 meals while I was waiting for that hamburger.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

No, on the waiting for a burger, but "In and Out" is one of my favorite movies.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

No I would never!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
QVC Customer Care

Blocked new replies. Thread pulled up from 2020. Please start a new thread.