Honored Contributor

It Finally Feels Like Winter

We have had a mild winter thus far but right now it is 10 degrees and going below zero tonight and cold tomorrow.  That is the kind of weather I grew up with in Chicago.  We were able to skate and the park and warm up in the clubhouse.  We had about 3 or 4 in. of snow too.  It's mid February and winter is finally here.  LOL

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Finally Feels Like Winter

[ Edited ]

Bundle up and enjoy 😊

We've had a mild winter too.  On my way to work this morning I admired some crabapples, tulips, and daffodils in full bloom.  I keep wondering if/when we'll get a cold snap. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

We're back to warmer temperatures here in SW FL. Earlier this month I was wearing my leather outfits and boots as it was quite chilly. 

Respected Contributor

I live in SE Wi and our winter has been mild here. Overnight brought in cold temps with a high of 9 today and 4 inches of snow. Tonight we will drop to -10 with a high of 12 expected tomorrow. Our cold snap is very short lived though because we are back in the 30's come Saturday already.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I live in SE Wi and our winter has been mild here. Overnight brought in cold temps with a high of 9 today and 4 inches of snow. Tonight we will drop to -10 with a high of 12 expected tomorrow. Our cold snap is very short lived though because we are back in the 30's come Saturday already.

We live about 45 miles S. of Madison & woke up to 4" of light fluffy snow this morning. It's going to be very cold for two days and then milder temps next week.  Fall & winter are my favorite times of the year.  

Esteemed Contributor

I hate the winter & the cold & snow .... this winter has been a joy for me .... I hope it continues until the spring actually arrives .... hopefully NO SNOW!!!

Honored Contributor

Chicago is under a wind chill advisory with temps below zero.  We had some snow the other day, about 5 inches.  Yes, it feels like winter.  It's been a pretty mild one, IMO, so far.

Honored Contributor

It is sooo cold here in maine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

finally here too! we have a little snow too and i love it. have not had much wintry weather or snow at all this season.  Smiley Happy  20 degrees and a light snow, loving it!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller