Frequent Contributor
I wear a size 20. What size should I get in these pants? Thank you
Honored Contributor

It seems to me if you wear a size 20 you would get a size 20.

Honored Contributor

I'd go by the sizing chart on the page showing the TSV.

Valued Contributor

Re: Issac Mizrahi tsv

[ Edited ]

@memory Good question! It appears that the Today's Special Value runs true to size. I took a look at the sample pair we have here and that seems to be accurate. They also have some give in the waist due to the elastic band in the back. I tested the material out a little for you as well, think of a firm stretch, because of the  woven 24/7 stretch material. 

Also, here is what I am seeing in terms of the style of the fit in our product description:

• Rise: slightly below the waist
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Leg Shape: narrow leg; tapers from thigh to leg opening

So depending on how you like your pants to sit on you, you may want to take that into consideration. You can also find the Today's Special Value garment's measurements that @Krimpette mentioned here.They can be very helpful! 

These are cute pants! Hope you enjoy them if you decide to purchase them!  Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Trusted Contributor

I go down a size in Issac's pants - hope that helps

Honored Contributor

I go down in all of Q clothing at least one size if you compare to mall sizing.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I should have said I go down a size "from my normal QVC size"  in all Issac's pants

Honored Contributor

I think your best bet is to check measurements.  Whether you need to go down a size, stay true to size or go up a size depends on how you are built and how you like your clothing to fit.

I carry my weight in my bottom half.  Most of the time when posters say they can go down a size in bottoms, I know I cannot because of my build.

There is a thread in the fashion forum about these pants and there have been threads in the past and the general consensus was that the pants ran true to size.  If someone was normally an 8, they bought these pants in an 8.

I have actually found that Isaacs line for the most part is one of the more fitted lines and I stick with my normal size like B&M sizing.  I cannot go down a size like I can with SG, D&Co, etc.  

Frequent Contributor
Thank you so much for your reply. It was so nice of you. This is the first time purchasing these pants
Frequent Contributor
Thank you so much for the great information. I really appreciate it