Super Contributor

Doesn't Isaac have shows with Shawn any longer? Every time I watch he  is With Jennifer. I like Jen though...just curious, because for so long it was Shawn only.

Respected Contributor

Jen gives product information.  Jen does not spin made-up scenarios, fantasy scenarios, made-up words.  Jen gives the QVC customer pertinent information so the customer can purchase with good knowledge of the product.  I like Jen's consideration for what the customer wants to hear. 

Super Contributor

Maximillian...Yes, I agree with you about Jen.  I also really like her as a host.

Honored Contributor

I like Isaac with Jen and the other hosts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

As I've said a million times before, DH likes her, too.

As he walks by, always a nice, (respectable) compliment, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@maximillian  I watched Jen and Isaac's show Friday, and it seems that "Marge" has made her way into the Isaac/Jen show, too. I truly had hoped that the fantasy scenarios and imaginary people would fall by the wayside. I would prefer to receive more product information rather than hear stories about fictional people. To Jen's credit, she seemed able to redirect Isaac quite effectively. 

Super Contributor

Jen has been doing the daytime Friday shows for quite a while.  She was on tonight with Issac because Kim Gravel didn't have her regular show because she was the TSV on Monday at Midnight.  Someone said a couple days ago that Shawn was taking some vacation days. Shawn is such a mess lately, I hope a few days off will help her.

Valued Contributor

Jen works very well with Isaac, none of the foolishness that went on with Shawnie Sue.

They were unbearable. Couldn't watch they both went off the rails together.

Honored Contributor

I prefer ANY host over Jen.  I can't watch her.

Contributor

Ditto. I can't watch her either