Honored Contributor

Re: Is this site slow again today?

shoekitty wrote:

Hey CB? 

It freezes up on me too.  Then the browser gets booted.  I use IE and Firefox, both same issues. This morning I had to sign in 4 times.  Then I was dropped.   I know it wasn't my computer Why does this happen?  It seems to be running okay now.  Butyesterday,  last night and this morning until maybe 2 it was doo doo

I would love to know why some of this happens.  QVC is a pretty big company. Like I said, I can see maybe them not keepingup with the the Community , but ordering?  That is what they are here for.  hennypenny's experience is what I went through yesterday ordering

I don't know enough about programming (well, pretty much nothing) to know why this website kills browser windows but I can only guess that there is some blip in their programming that is causing that and the periodic slowness.  

There only needs to be one tiny character wrong to make it do that.  Not that I want anybody else to have to deal with the problem, but I'm glad it's not just me so maybe one day they'll fix it.

That it happens with IE, Chrome, and Firefox is, IMO, significant.  I have Opera on some of my computers and have used Safari, but really didn't love either of those, so I wonder if they are also affected.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is this site slow again today?

I haven't noticed anything different from any other day.  My only problem is that dang banner at the top of each page (Just Arrived!  Shop new fashions...)loads slowly causing the page to jump but this is nothing new.  It's become the new normal for me.