Valued Contributor

Re: Is there a Way to Un-Heart a Post?

bah haa haa  He broke his 14-year "vomit streak!"  Face With Stuck-Out Tongue and Tightly-Closed Eyes

I LOVE your quotation as well!!  So true...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

cody2 wrote: 

Wildflowers, completely O/T but did you used to be at the HSN board by the same name many years ago? No need to say if you were or weren't but I liked her and was sorry to lose contact with her. Smiley Happy

@cody2...Sorry, I didn't see your post last night, as I signed off at around 11:00....No, I never signed up on the HSN site and haven't shopped with them much either...This is the only forum/chat room that I have logged into...I'm not even on Facebook, as it doesn't serve any purpose for me and I'm not one to display my entire life on the internet...I'm the only "wildflowers" that I know of...LOL

I understand how posters can become connected with each other and it can be like losing a friend when a poster loses contact with another that they have shared with on a regular basis...even those that we don't usually share with a lot, but are used to "seeing" on the forums...We sort of  become like a "virtual family"...Did you exchange emails with each other?

So sorry you lost contact!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

cody2 wrote: 

Wildflowers, completely O/T but did you used to be at the HSN board by the same name many years ago? No need to say if you were or weren't but I liked her and was sorry to lose contact with her. Smiley Happy

@cody2...Sorry, I didn't see your post last night, as I signed off at around 11:00....No, I never signed up on the HSN site and haven't shopped with them much either...This is the only forum/chat room that I have logged into...I'm not even on Facebook, as it doesn't serve any purpose for me and I'm not one to display my entire life on the internet...I'm the only "wildflowers" that I know of...LOL

I understand how posters can become connected with each other and it can be like losing a friend when a poster loses contact with another that they have shared with on a regular basis...even those that we don't usually share with a lot, but are used to "seeing" on the forums...We sort of  become like a "virtual family"...Did you exchange emails with each other?

So sorry you lost contact!

No, we did not email. We were just on the same board together for a long time. She had a small son with health problems and I have always wondered how she and her son were doing. Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it! Smiley Happy