Honored Contributor

Re: Is that the Gili jacket?

On 12/5/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Looks a little Dynasty to me.

Good point. I can see Joan Collins or Linda Evans wearing the jacket.

I cannot see it being worn with a formal gown (i.e., Q video). {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I think even great moto jackets are a tough thing to buy.

The fit has to be perfect or it just looks bad.

IMHO.

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I think if you have to tuck your boobs into it, it's too tight. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I bought one last night.
Honored Contributor

Biker jacket for a bikebabe! PERFECT!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Preds said:

Cougar!

Honored Contributor

Why, yes I am Kitty. Who told? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Preds said:

Why, yes I am Kitty. Who told? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Us cats can spot one a mile away.

Instinct!

Honored Contributor

I think it's a cute jacket but definitely not for my body type. Maybe if it was the same length in the back as the front and sides it would be okay for me because I'm shorter but the fact that it is shorter in the back would be a no go for me.

Pat was wearing it this morning in the blush and the color looked fantastic on her. She did say if she was to buy it, she would go up a size in it because she is wide through the ribcage and very busty. Jayne on the other hand said she was in her normal size 12 and that's what she would buy.

I don't care for it at all with something hanging out the bottom though. I thought it looked silly on Jayne because she had a top that hung out. I also watched the video with the 4 looks and I don't know anyone who would put this on with an evening gown as one of the looks suggested. That was ridiculous to me.

I'd absolutely wear this now as an outerwear piece if I was going out. I detest wearing a heavy coat when I'm going to be going from my car into a store, restaurant, bar, etc. Then I'm stuck carrying a heavy coat around or I'm walking the mall roasting in my coat.