Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else watching Christmas Movies already? (:

I haven't watched any yet, but will probably start watching soon.  The ones I enjoy the most are the Mrs Miracle ones.  Beyond that, I try to never miss Home Alone and A Christmas Carol (and I like all the different versions of it).

Contributor

Absolutely! Plan on binge watching this weekend, even though I have watched them more times than I can count. I like the older ones better than the new.
Respected Contributor

No, I don't watch Christmas theme movies until after Thanksgiving.  One holiday at a time!  Thanksgiving seems to have been overlooked.  I love Thanksgiving and remember that it once was a very important holiday;  stores and businesses were closed.  Families gathered.   Only police, fire fighters, hospital personnel and tv and radio staff were on duty.  Santa didn't appear until the Thanksgiving Day parade.  The good old days! 

Respected Contributor

Absolutely not!  

Honored Contributor

No, they are too stylized. Same plot with c list actors.  Although I am glad they got jobs  Same same.  Also, hallmark removes regular programming for this Christmas stuff.  They did it end of june, then all of July"  I have DISH satilite, with 500 channels and there is never anything to watch.  All reruns. And an hour show has 20 imins commercials. What happened??   You would think with all the money that is paid for tv shows they could reduce commercials

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely! I am a Hallmark Christmas movie fanatic, and have been enjoying every minute of it. It's a nice way to welcome the holiday season. They are just good, wholesome, and a wonderful way to relax and escape to a happy place. I say, "Keep them coming" !😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I've been watching on the Hallmark Channel.

LOVED the one that came out last week.  I've watched it 3 times now.  Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Yes, I am. The Hallmark movies mostly right now.

Respected Contributor

I do like the classics but find the Lifetime and Hallmark movies often repeated and I hardly watch. The same theme  of finding love at Christmastime and actors play characters that are half my age. They just seem to drag  on and I lose interest.  

Respected Contributor

Oh, gosh Yes! Have been watching them since early October. Love that more channels are showing their new Christmas movies.  Why contain the Christmas joy and happiness to just one month?