Honored Contributor

Has anyone with Directv issues had the problem stop? Update, please.

I still am having channels not working. These same channels were fixed and then went back out again at night. What is up with your Directv?
Contributor

Re: Has anyone with Directv issues had the problem stop? Update, please.

yes !!! they are a problem now since AT&T took over are family is going to cancel them after all these year's of great service when they were DIRET TVSmiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I haven't noticed any problems except those related to weather, what kind of trouble do you seem to be having?

@pidgenwil6 wrote:

yes !!! they are a problem now since AT&T took over are family is going to cancel them after all these year's of great service when they were DIRET TVSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

This past weekend there were issues with the channel and the clarity of the broadcast. The FX channel was blurry but you could hear the sound. I taped several shows and there were no issues with the recordings. It seems to have been fixed but there are still a couple of channels that are blacked out. 

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

This past weekend there were issues with the channel and the clarity of the broadcast. The FX channel was blurry but you could hear the sound. I taped several shows and there were no issues with the recordings. It seems to have been fixed but there are still a couple of channels that are blacked out. 

I'm sorry you and others are having trouble with your TV, we pay dearly for Directv and expect good reception, I hope they repair it soon. I haven't watched or taped FX lately, my murders on ID have been coming thru fine. I should stop watching them, when I'm watching some they're just too gory.

Trusted Contributor

I had issues all day Saturday till about 7 pm eastern time.  Oddly enough the only channels that came in clear with the QVC channels.  Everything has cleared up since then though.

Honored Contributor

This might not interest anyone, but my husband bought a TV antenna at Bestbuy yesterday and he gets around 70 channels, and doesn't have to pay a cent for them...The antenna cost about $150

Respected Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I'm sorry you and others are having trouble with your TV, we pay dearly for Directv and expect good reception, I hope they repair it soon. I haven't watched or taped FX lately, my murders on ID have been coming thru fine. I should stop watching them, when I'm watching some they're just too gory.

Thanks @wishmoon I usually don't watch that channel but the movie Magnificent was on this weekend and I had not seen it. My husband usually watches FX...I am an ID addictWoman Very Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry :  I'm glad your husband was able to resolve your issue; unfortunately many of us live beyond the range of any antenna (not a solution for us).

Honored Contributor

That a shame. Who would have ever thought people would wish broadcast TV back again? Cable was supposed to be our knight in shiniing armour @patbz