Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone with Directv issues had the problem stop? Update, please.

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

This past weekend there were issues with the channel and the clarity of the broadcast. The FX channel was blurry but you could hear the sound. I taped several shows and there were no issues with the recordings. It seems to have been fixed but there are still a couple of channels that are blacked out. 

I'm sorry you and others are having trouble with your TV, we pay dearly for Directv and expect good reception, I hope they repair it soon. I haven't watched or taped FX lately, my murders on ID have been coming thru fine. I should stop watching them, when I'm watching some they're just too gory.

Thanks @wishmoon I usually don't watch that channel but the movie Magnificent was on this weekend and I had not seen it. My husband usually watches FX...I am an ID addictWoman Very Happy.

I swear, all of us ID addicts must have something wrong with our brains to willingly put ourselves thru some of those murders. I do draw the line tho, when the murderers eat ppl, that's "flip the channel" time! Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:
I still am having channels not working. These same channels were fixed and then went back out again at night. What is up with your Directv?

@Mindy D 

Our Direct TV has been working just fine. I would think that any problems would be very specific to a particular area, and not national. A national outage would make the news. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

We had issues on Saturday with our HD channels.  DD went to settings, I think, and we used the channels without HD.

The HD problem was fixed the next day.