Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else still getting this message?

If I use the "Search QVC" bar at the very top it says "This form is not secure. Are you sure you want to submit it?"  This has been happening for a couple weeks but I never had it happen before that. I've always used an iPad. 

Valued Contributor

I am so annoyed with this message popping up EVERY TIME I go to the Q site!!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Only Secure Content Is Displayed. What's the risk? Still popping up at the bottom of my screen constantly but only on this Q board. Am I the only one still getting it? Between that and having to sign in so often.........argh.

@shaggygirl

Yes!  And I'm pretty darn sick of it!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

When I log on through Google Chrome, I do not get this message. When I my log on through my IE I get the same Secure Content is Displayed message.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I'm still getting that the page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources and I still have the i in the circle...

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl

Have never seen that message on this website on my tablet, but have on my Samsung TV browser. Yes to the "sigh in" issue. I can understand a time limit of "inaction", but just a few minutes? That is a problem.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@itsmagic  I am getting exactly the sane as you on my iPad which is all I use.  Get it all the time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't it nice that they've taken our concerns about this issue so seriously and have taken the time to address our concerns...

NOT...

Of course, fixing the problem too would be even better...

Not holding my breath...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On my ipad now and not getting it. Never thought to try this and see if it happened on this as well.....DUH. Still getting it constantly on my desktop only on this board. X-ing it out gets rid of it....for about 5 seconds. Thanks all for responding.

Honored Contributor

I've tried X-ing it out, but it still keeps returning.  I started a thread on 'Suggestions' a week or more ago.  Still not being repaired by QVC.  I don't know what else to say..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).