Honored Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble playing QVC videos?

[ Edited ]

I ordered some holiday items and wanted to show DH. I can't get the video to play. I tried another one, and it wouldn't play either. I restarted the computer, logged on again, but no luck! Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having trouble playing QVC videos?

I am having this problem as well, @beach-mom.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Contributor

Yes, i am having trouble also  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It helps troubleshooting if we all look at the same video.   I picked one at random, and it's playing on my iMac

(OS X 10.10.5) with Firefox 40.0.3, or Chrome 45.0.2454.85, or Safari 8.0.8.  And it works on my iPad (iOS 8.4.1).  Is all of your software current, and have you updated Adobe Flash Player?

Can you view this one?

H203868

http://www.qvc.com/4-Beaded-Holiday-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H203868.html?sc=H203868-SRCH&cm_sp=VI...

If you can see it, what happens when you try?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo. I am on my MacBook Pro  and I cannot see it. Flash is up to date as well. All worked fine yesterday. 

I cannot see the video you posted. It is a black screen with the circle going round and round and round....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adelina wrote:

@dooBdoo. I am on my MacBook Pro  and I cannot see it. Flash is up to date as well. All worked fine yesterday. 

I cannot see the video you posted. It is a black screen with the circle going round and round and round....

Thanks, @Adelina!  Did you try more than one browser, and also deleting cookies/cache/website data and then relaunching the browser?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo, yup, I did all that. Hmmmmmm

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adelina wrote:

@dooBdoo, yup, I did all that. Hmmmmmm

Really strange, @Adelina.

Which browsers did you try?

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo, I have only tried it on Safari. I don't want to "install" another browser, so I will just have to deal with it.  Videos etc work great on other websites, so it seems to be only with QVC. I can live with that.

Honored Contributor

I've been able to view them, but many of them stop and start - mostly stop - after about a third of the way playing.  YES, I've been having a lot of trouble with them. 

And there are always the occasional ones that don't even match the product it's supposed to be.