Honored Contributor

I listened twice at first I was not sure what I heard and then I did hear EPIC. 

I am pretty sure I know where his salon is, I have to ride by one day soon. His prices are high even for the area

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I didn't hear it.  Maybe it's been edited out.  I heard him say marula oil has been used for tens of thousands of years in skin care.  That's quite a claim ...

Honored Contributor

The big deal is ,you expect people to watch a 9 minute commercial, for nothing at all. You could have at least ,gave the time to listen ,to whatever you wanted people to hear, instead of expecting them to listen to the whole spiel

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

The big deal is ,you expect people to watch a 9 minute commercial, for nothing at all. You could have at least ,gave the time to listen ,to whatever you wanted people to hear, instead of expecting them to listen to the whole spiel

I watched for about 10 seconds.  When the video came up, all you have to do is drag the bar on the bottom of the video to the right to fast forward and get to the exact point the OP quoted which was 3 minutes and 9 seconds in.  Once you heard that, you just click off the video.

I heard the vendor say epic shine and then Shawn say crazy epic shine.  I have no idea what the OP thought she heard.    

QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 - OMG!  Killing myself laughing and I needed a good laugh this morning.  Thank you!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I think that the OP was sincere but mistaken. I don't think that she was trying to stir the pot.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She did say it's at the 3 minute, 10 second mark.

I just watched, and heard "epic shine", but I'm not sure if that's what we were supposed to be listening for.  What did that sound like to other people?  There's only one word I can think of, and it sounded nothing like that.  I'm confused!