Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Spring items should be airing fairly soon........Let's wait and see what arrives!  

No doubt... the latest model Dyson... An all new and improved Vitamix (with new colors...)... New scents from Poopourri... Spring shoes from Clarkes and Vionics... Warm weather blush, lipstick and eyeshadow colors from IT and undoubtedly either a patent leather or coated cotton spring floral print bag from Dooney... Expansion is fine, but not when a retailer just keeps seeking more and more venues to highlight the same handful of stale brands and products...

Image result for yawn emoticon

@stevieb

Or one of my favorites is they add a new color and feel justified in calling the entire product NEW!!!!!   I think QVC needs a good dictionary ......

And I'm sure the big spring "changes" are the gardening and capri shows  that are on the way....

sleeping smiley face emoticon

@Spurt Oh yes, the diet and fitness stuff will begin winding down... Not disappear completley, more's the pity, but winding down and we'll see an increase in those pricey twigs from Roberta's and Cottage Farms... QVC is nothing if not predictable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Spring items should be airing fairly soon........Let's wait and see what arrives!  

@ROMARY

It's probably the same stuff that "arrived" last spring and the spring before that. . .