Respected Contributor

Is Angela the model still at QVC

[ Edited ]

Angela, the dark hair model, who Pat and Jayne often referred to as Mrs. Angela still modelingl at QVC? 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Re: Is Angela the model still at QVC

I was going to ask about blonde Maria ?

Respected Contributor

I have seen blonde Maria on Wen.  Brunette Angela has modeled for Bob Mackie, but i think it is a few months since I have seen her.

Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella I'm not sure if we check Joy Talent Agency site if it would give us an idea of some of the models we aren't seeing/seeing as often?  

Respected Contributor

I imagine they have reduced the amount of models in studio at one time , i seem to see the same ones quite a bit lately.

Honored Contributor

While modeling at QVC and other places, Angela has been a motorcycle racer and coach for many years.  She owns and is the Operating Director of MotoGirlGT Roadracing Championship Series.  She has a social media pages all about her racing life and activities, with lots of photos.  I'm not sure if she's still with Joy Talent Agency.

74E6301D-04BF-4BD6-A9A4-5D27DF392DE9.jpeg

E768693B-8A75-47BF-8DF6-73A5EF9AE847.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

it appears that the Q is featuring their Black models at this time.  This is not meant in aa negative statement or one I disagree with. Just an observation of the times I have tuned in. 

May all of you lovely ladies have a great day and stay safe.

Trusted Contributor

There's no way to tell what models are still working given covid and the few people QVC has on set.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl 

What I see more of is that QVC is using the models who fit the size they want to show for whatever reason -- Large, XL, and 1X -- black and white.  So that's keeping Ronnie, Michanda, Jacqui, Adrian, Angela, and Pam working quite a lot in the past year.  

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I have seen blonde Maria on Wen.  Brunette Angela has modeled for Bob Mackie, but i think it is a few months since I have seen her.

I think those recent WEN appearances with Maria are from quite a while ago.  She hasn't appeared live for WEN lately.  WEN shows a lot of models taped from previous airings.