Honored Contributor

Re: IrishGirl ~ To Continue.......

On 4/13/2014 NoelSeven said:

Sydney, what's this! I'm sorry to read that you're sick.

Are you on antibiotics? (referring to your white blood cells)

Is there someone to help you with the kids and all?

Oddly enough, only the teen is acting like I should be making steak diane every night when I am supposed to be in bed. I don't know if he's obtuse or simply frightened. I keep telling him I will be fine but he needs to fix his own meals for awhile and watch his sibling. No meds yet, but I'm about to request some to keep whatever this is at bay. I think I may have even passed out while doing laundry in my room. I remember folding the clothes, putting them in piles..........then I woke up and I was on top of the clothes. I have no idea how much time elapsed, but I doubt I decided to take a nap that way.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I put the thing about eating and drinking before I saw your post. That is a lot to lose in a week. She is probably worried you are dehydrated. Please do not fight her if she ask you to go into the hospital. They have wifi and you can chat with us when you are bored! LOL! Ive done that every time I have been in the hospital (if I was well enough) and it does make the time go faster.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/13/2014 SydneyH said:
On 4/13/2014 NoelSeven said:

Sydney, what's this! I'm sorry to read that you're sick.

Are you on antibiotics? (referring to your white blood cells)

Is there someone to help you with the kids and all?

Oddly enough, only the teen is acting like I should be making steak diane every night when I am supposed to be in bed. I don't know if he's obtuse or simply frightened. I keep telling him I will be fine but he needs to fix his own meals for awhile and watch his sibling. No meds yet, but I'm about to request some to keep whatever this is at bay. I think I may have even passed out while doing laundry in my room. I remember folding the clothes, putting them in piles..........then I woke up and I was on top of the clothes. I have no idea how much time elapsed, but I doubt I decided to take a nap that way.

This is worrisome. Did you tell your doctor about this? And what in the HE LL are you doing folding laundry? Your family can pick up the slack for a while.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

don't wait too long Sydney...

Honored Contributor

Is your husband around, Sydney? It does not sound like you should be alone.
Honored Contributor

Sydney I'm so so sorry to read this, I really hope everything turns out okay for you.Smile

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

This is worrisome. Did you tell your doctor about this? And what in the HE LL are you doing folding laundry? Your family can pick up the slack for a while.

This was while I was in my 'denial' stage, it was sometime last week, before I finally sought medical treatment. I have been driving very little and I'm only alone for a few hours during the day. I honestly think the worst has passed but I have all these tests tomorrow, hopefully it will give them a direction to take. No stomach pains, no chest pains, no more lightheadiness either, thankfully.

Respected Contributor

Sydney: I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You've been missed here. Glad you're having a good day and hope you continue to recover.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/13/2014 SydneyH said:
On 4/13/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

This was while I was in my 'denial' stage, it was sometime last week, before I finally sought medical treatment. I have been driving very little and I'm only alone for a few hours during the day. I honestly think the worst has passed but I have all these tests tomorrow, hopefully it will give them a direction to take. No stomach pains, no chest pains, no more lightheadiness either, thankfully.

LOL! Denial stage, I love it. I can just picture you waking up on a big pile of laundry, like what happened? Sometimes you don't know they you have passed out because you have no memory of feeling lightheaded or funny. Anyway, I am glad you are out of denial stage and feeling a little better. Please keep us posted ma'am!

JFK
Honored Contributor

Both my husband and I have had kidney stones, there was no difference with our white cells.

Or did I miss the connection?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices