Honored Contributor

I'm sure it's different for everyone.  For me, it's a voice in my head that directs me in a certain direction.  If I listen, things tend to go well.  If I ignore it, I often end up regretting it.

Honored Contributor

Remember George Costanza on Seinfeld ? If every one of your instincts is wrong, then the opposite must be right. LOL 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Remember George Costanza on Seinfeld ? If every one of your instincts is wrong, then the opposite must be right. LOL 😂

Brilliant episode!

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sounds like me, lol. 

Thanks everyone for your responses! 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Honored Contributor

@Northray 

Yes, for me, that's kind of how it feels.  A fearful feeling or uncomfortable feeling.  I don't actually hear a voice, but it's almost like a little unheard inner voice is saying --- wait a minute -- this doesn't seem right.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Northray wrote:

What does it feel like?  I always hear about following your intuition or listening to it.  But mine must be broke.  I don't seem to be able to access mine.  I'm a very cerebral person, and often just go by logic or plans.  Does it feel like a fearful feeling or an uncomfortable feeling?  Like don't do that or something bad will happen?  Because I have had those feelings about situations.       

No, it's not fearful or uncomfortable. It's like a gut feeling that something is right or wrong, good or bad, will work out, or is just not going to work out. it can affect very little or a lot. I find intuition to be very important in my life.

Trusted Contributor

It's a feeling in my "gut"... it's hard to describe.  I liken it to a beacon in a lighthouse... which tells me intuitively to stay away from certain situations or certain people. 

Honored Contributor

@granddi .......What does that have to do with intuition?  I dont understand.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 ...............Whats T?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@QVCkitty1 ...............Whats T?

@Imaoldhippie  ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan