Respected Contributor

Re: Instrumental Music Suggestions Please

[ Edited ]

I realize I don't listen to all that many instrumentals, but I just thought of another that I've loved in addition to George Winston:  John Tesh: music in the  key of love.

@ThinkingOutLoud 

Valued Contributor

Not really seasonal, unless it is a Christmas selection, but my Mother used to listen to Percy Faith and Ray Coniff when I was a child.  I hated it then, but love it now.  Perhaps because it reminds me of her😊

Valued Contributor

The most beautiful instrumental music that I know of is Celestial Mozart for relaxation by Gerald Jay Markoe.  It is for all seasons.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud 

My music genre is picked by what I choose to listen to at any given time.

By the season, really? I can get Christmas music during that month. But seasonal?  Never been never will, and I have ever genre of real music. That excludes/RAP and Heavy Metal, not music in my musical background of playing instruments and as a listener. 👎

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I don't enjoy novelty Christmas music (Grandma got run over by a reindeer, etc.) It is tiresome and tedious to me.  So I use Pandora and listen to holiday instrumentals, and that's nice for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Whatever I feel like listening to (whenever I feel like listening).  I don't equate music with a time of year.  The varied genres that I enjoy have no expiry dates as to season.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

We go kind of old school and play our own instrumentals.  Either myself or one of my kids will play some favorites on various instruments.  With Christmas coming next month, secular songs and carols are on our "playlist.". 🎹🎸🎷🎵

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I'd say George Shearing for every season!