Trusted Contributor

Inserting Pics from Mini IPAD- Anyone Know How?

[ Edited ]
If I want to copy a picture from say Talbots, or from Q, how do I insert it into a post on Fashion Forum, do you know how to do that? I was able to copy and paste to, I guess, the desktop of the iPad, a pic from another site. I can't remember how I did that. It's driving me crazy! I can get the copy option, but I can't seem to get the paste bubble to appear.

I'm going to . She was able to do so from her Mac. That feature is apparently up and running. I saw a post from a Q moderator on another thread.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Inserting Pics from Mini IPAD- Anyone Know How?

I haven't been able to copy and paste a picture. I tried several times. The also tried via URL by clicking the icon that looks like a link next to the smileys but it didn't work either.

I have to save and upload from my mac.

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Did you get the notification? So the Mac has features more like a PC? That's funny, the @NycVixen diisappeared from my first post.😳
Respected Contributor

I don't think we can, cause I am on mine now, and the little icons don't show on the mini iPad when you go into "reply"mode...and you need the one (icon) with the mountains to post a picture...
Trusted Contributor

I hope they fix that.
Honored Contributor

I've tried every way I can think of to post a picture using my iPad. Nothing has worked. I've begged the board monitors for help and they've ignored us. I'm guessing it can't be done. This whole change is a fiasco as far as I'm concerned. Our so-called facilitators are useless and the boards are no longer enjoyable.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, the board is still new and they haven't said it will not be available, so I hope they are working on it.