Honored Contributor

Re: In your purse - do you carry accessories like a cosmetic bag?

@Shanus  I never wanted to have all that small stuff rolling around the bottom of my purse so I have always put it into a cosmetic bag. 

Honored Contributor

I know I'm a bit obsessive but every purse I carry I have to have a matching/coordinating cosmetic case, wallet and a matching case for my blood glucose machine. It makes me happy to open my purse and see everything so pretty and matching! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

NOT  a fan of the whole matchy-poo thing.  Plus, it takes longer to access what I want.  I would never carry a makeup bag ... these things seem to attract more kwap and makes the handbag even heavier.

I prefer handbags with many inner compartments, so everything is in its own section.   

Honored Contributor

Don't use a cosmetic bag in purse but use one of the interior pockets to hold 2 lip liners and 3 lipsticks and 2 glosses. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I've never carried a cosmetic or accessory bag in my purse. I actually don't like carrying a purse, but it's a little cumbersome stuffing my phone, wallet and contact lense stuff in to my pockets, so I do carry a small one. I'll usually slip whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day in to a side or zip pocket and that's it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I carry as little as possible in my purse. I only put a lipstick and a comb in mine, a wallet, and some tissues. I don't like lugging a lot of weight around in my bag

Trusted Contributor

Oh gosh I really have to down size.

I have one of those purse organizers so everything is in it's place but----

I have car keys, house keys, Wallet, Checkbook, one of those small daily planners, tissues, hand sanitizer, pill box, Rosary Beads, Cell phone, Pen, reading glasses, sun glasses, tide to go, mirror, lipstick.

I think that's it.

If I go out it's a wristlet ---with cell, keys, tissues, lipstick ,cash,  credit card.

Jamma

Esteemed Contributor

I have sizeable handbag/purses.  I don't carry a cosmetic bag.  I have a small brush, lip balm, maybe a lipstick but that's all. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I do have a small cosmetics bag in my purse.  It holds a mirror, a nail file, a small handcream and a couple tubes of lipstick/gloss.

I also have my wallet and my checkbook.  In the back zippered pocket I keep a small snack size bag of various pills like Advil, sinus pills, tums and then I keep my reading glasses in that zippered pocket also.  

Esteemed Contributor

I carry a small Lug cross-body with a wallet, cell phone, tissues, lip balm, nail clippers, and keys.