Esteemed Contributor

I purchase toilet paper, paper towel, air freshener, toothpaste, rice and batteries in bulk. We go through a lot of batteries, so buying them in bulk is a necessity.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I stock up on toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, and batteries. I also have shelves of food items in the basement so that I always have something that I use often as a back up.  

Oh, and I also buy hydrogen peroxide and keep a pretty good stock of it.  I use it quite a bit and hate when I run out of it and I need it.  It is great for getting some stains out of fabric, cleaning makeup brushes, and preparing fresh fruits and vegetables before storing in fridge.  Just to name a few ways I seem to use that stuff!  

So I do buy in bulk since I have the space for storage.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

I buy extra when I see a good sale.  I almost always have extra dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent.  I wouldn't buy a 6 month supply though.  

A good sale will often get me into the store.

Esteemed Contributor

Clearly I live on the edge. I was down to 1/2 roll of paper towels and 2 rolls of toilet paper before I replenished last weekend. And then I just bought 1 roll of paper towels (I only buy Viva which sells single rolls) and 6 rolls of toilet paper.

I really don't want any area inside my condo to look like a storage closet. I suppose I could stockpile in our storage closet in the parking garage, but I live so close to a myriad of stores within walking distance it really isn't necessary. 

Honored Contributor

Have to say, I gambled in January when I purchased

a bunch of stuff...and won in the long run.

Grateful I don't have to worry for a couple months. 
😀

Valued Contributor

No i do not. Though I would buy bathroom tissue, paper towels, facial tissues in multiples. I typically order personal care items from amazon or do a target run for cleaning products about once/month so there is no need for me to store these items. 

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Clearly I live on the edge. I was down to 1/2 roll of paper towels and 2 rolls of toilet paper before I replenished last weekend. And then I just bought 1 roll of paper towels (I only buy Viva which sells single rolls) and 6 rolls of toilet paper.

I really don't want any area inside my condo to look like a storage closet. I suppose I could stockpile in our storage closet in the parking garage, but I live so close to a myriad of stores within walking distance it really isn't necessary. 

I envy you. I still can't get a roll of TP anywhere in my town or surrounding area. 

Honored Contributor
I buy large sizes of things like mouthwash, dish soap, hand soap at Costco. I then fill travel size versions of them and keep those by the sink. Saves a lot of money and I can refill them over and over. I also buy the smallest bottle of Tide I can find at grocery store and refill it from a huge one from Costco. I like to stock up and then be set and not have to schlep to the store all the time.