Respected Contributor

In Person and Online

[ Edited ]

Are you in person, how you are online?  Man Very Happy 

Online I can be funny, witty, talkative, fun, outgoing etc.

But in person I am more quiet. In groups I feel shy and never know what to say.   When my family along with step family are together I go into a shell and feel like an outsider and they talk on and on, and I have nothing to say. I feel uncomfortable. But I am friendly Smiley Happy

If I talk to a friend on the phone, which is hardly ever since we always text, I can talk fine. But if I run into that same person in a store I can never think of a thing to say!

I would like to be in person the way I am online or in texts but not sure that will ever be!

Honored Contributor

My friends and family tell me that I'm the same in-person and online, for better or for worse.  

Respected Contributor

In some ways but others no. I do not talk about controversial things in person with people. I'm very friendly to everyone though and usually try to start a conversation with most people. Some people you can tell just aren't in the mood. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm the same online. Same personality , but with a group Due to my hearing I miss parts of the conversation and have to wait until people finish talking before I speak. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

In some ways but others no. I do not talk about controversial things in person with people. I'm very friendly to everyone though and usually try to start a conversation with most people. Some people you can tell just aren't in the mood. 

Basically, yes. The only difference is that here I need to be very careful how I word certain comments. Also, I swear a lot in person. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: In Person and Online

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Basically, yes. The only difference is that here I need to be very careful how I word certain comments. Also, I swear a lot in person. :-)

I swear a lot in person as well but not to strangers lol 

Respected Contributor

LOL I used to swear alot but have stopped 99 % over the past 2 years Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I swear a lot in person as well but not to strangers lol 

@Lali1, very wise of you. The only time I might swear AT strangers is if I know they can't hear me. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: In Person and Online

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

LOL I used to swear alot but have stopped 99 % over the past 2 years Smiley Happy

That's okay, @FlowerBear, I am willing to take up the slack!

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  Cat LOLCat Very Happy  hehe thank you!