Honored Contributor

If you could travel in time.

I've seen a couple of movies on this subject and wondered if we had that ability, would you, and where would you go to?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you could travel in time.

I would go back to a summer in my youth. Not a care in the world. ❤️ 
Where would you go @qualitygal ? 

Esteemed Contributor

For me, I would want to go back in time, and meet my ancestors, and get to know them, and write down their life stories. So much family history is lost due to the passage of time.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I would travel back to where stocks like Apple, Home Depot, Amazon  first started. Buy a bunch and be stinking rich today.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I could go back to when my son was a baby and toddler - and I didn't have to work so many hours.  I had 2-3 jobs, 7 days a week, to pay rent and groceries and only saw my son when I was driving him from one babysitter to another.  I always regret that I missed so much of his early childhood. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I'd like to go back in time to meet my paternal grandparents and one of my uncles. They died before i was born and we weren't close with my father's family so I never knew much about them.

I would really like to go back to the mid 1950s. Those were the happiest years of my life.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to go back in time to Scotland in the 1700's.  Kind of like Outlander.  I find the history, the fashion and the castles fascinating!   Plus I have Scottish roots.

Respected Contributor

I would like to go back to the late 70's. It was the most prosperous, lighthearted period of time in my lifetime. The Viet Nam war was over, people were happier, and disco music and dancing was all the rage. I thought it was always going to be that way. Little did we know what was lying ahead.

Honored Contributor

I would travel into the future to 2023 to see if the economy has improved.

Honored Contributor

Quick trip back to Hoechst a.d. Nidder in Germany, 1670, find Michael and ask him where he was born, if and where his father Andreas was living, and his wife's name and where she was from.

And, obviously .... lots of other questions.