Esteemed Contributor

If Your Amazon Packages Arrive Late

or damaged, or not arrive at all, it may be because they were in a commercial building that caught fire this morning in Redlands, Ca which is about 60 east of L.A.

The water and fire caused the ceiling to collapse and burned truck trailers that were parked at the loading dock.

No report on what caused the fire, only that it was not protest related.

There were no reports of injuries.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If Your Amazon Packages Arrive Late

[ Edited ]

What a blessing it is that there has been no reports of injuries!🙏 I have long ordered almost daily from Amazon for just about everything, and certainly understand this will further interrupt the supply chain, and affect delivery dates in certain areas. I hope people will be empathetic, as this is further taxing an already overburdened fulfillment system.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Back in February I placed an order with Lands End for 5 tops.  They were on a UPS truck to be delivered the next day when the truck caught fire and were destroyed.  

Lands End was wonderful and replaced my order.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

A reminder that delivery trucks, USPS, UPS, Fedex, and Amazon were highjacked by looters, contents stolen.  So, for those living in or near those cities, your packages might not arrive.  

Some drivers were afraid to go to work, some didn't, because they feared for their lives. 

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

A reminder that delivery trucks, USPS, UPS, Fedex, and Amazon were highjacked by looters, contents stolen.  So, for those living in or near those cities, your packages might not arrive.  

Some drivers were afraid to go to work, some didn't, because they feared for their lives. 

My fedex package from NYDJ which was due on 5/27 finally got here with a great big gash in my new white blouse that looked like someone shived it.  Is that a word, I have no idea. Anyway, I spoke to NYDJ and they gave me a refund and I sent them pictures of my damaged blouse that is beyond repair and there are no others in stock.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So sad.  What a waste of a good building, and all that merchandise.  Very sad.  But I am so glad it wasn't looters, or arson and even worse I am so glad no one was hurt.