Esteemed Contributor

If You Think QVC Shipping is High

[ Edited ]

Earlier I ordered just one 3/4 sleeve T-Shirt from Appleseed's....$9.99 shipping & processing. Nutsy to pay that much but I really really want this T-Shirt. Hope to God it fits or I'll be returning it at yet more $$$ and having nothing to show for it.

Super Contributor

Re: If You Think QVC Shipping is High

Appleseeds is currently offering 30% off site wide and free shipping at $75.  Sounds like a FABULOUS deal.  A quick Google search also revealed a free shipping code as well if you don't spend $75.   QVC simply can't compete.

Honored Contributor

Can't imagine liking an item so much and can't be found elsewhere to pay $10 s/h!

Respected Contributor

Now that online shopping is so entrenched in our habits, it is only a matter of time until all the free shipping disappears.  Then what ????

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Earlier I ordered just one 3/4 sleeve T-Shirt from Appleseed's....$9.99 shipping & processing. Nutsy to pay that much but I really really want this T-Shirt. Hope to God it fits or I'll be returning it at yet more $$$ and having nothing to show for it.

I am starting to see higher shipping charges and more stores only offering shipping via UPS/FeDex with USPS not being an option.

Honored Contributor

I have never thought Qvc's shipping is high. In fact, I think it's a bargain if you analyze what it actually takes to get any product delivered to a home. 

Honored Contributor

@. so is Soft Surroundings.  they go by how much you spend.  being the average item is about 70, shippng is always 11.95 up.  i think twice.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think $3.50 for most items and $5.00 for shoes is high shipping.  I think it's incredibly low.  No one in my real life thinks it's highe either, in act, low shipping one of the reasons we all love and shop with QVC.  Interestingly, the people who complain about that are the same one who complain about QVC prices.  So, it's not a matter of those things being high....it's a matter of their own financial challenges.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get free shipping with all of my premium jeans.  Some places don't even charge tax.  But yesterday I puchased a Sarah Slim jean from Paige. (Yesterday was Memorial Day sale) But charged nearly $13.00 in tax.  Free shipping.  I stopped buying online from Nordstrom and the Rack.  Too much tax, plus shipping.  So I go down to Nordstrom instead.   Italian denim, made in the USA  98% cotton, 2% Elastane

Sara Slim striaght jean from Paige Jeans

Product Image: Product Title

Respected Contributor

I see tons of complaints about shipping costs.  I find them to be awful in certain companies therefore I choose not to shop there.  I've yet to see something I "love" that I can't find elsewhere for less shipping.  I rarely order from the Q because I can get the same thing at a lower price and usually free or very low shipping.  I will order from here if they have a BOGO and free shipping.  I used to spend a great deal of money here.  If people keep ordering and paying these shipping costs, they will continue to get higher.