Honored Contributor

Re: If Money Were No Object.....

I would have my own railway car. I would make it tres luxurious. I would see the whole country in luxury, with every convenience at my fingertips. If I wanted to stop somewhere, I would. Every place I loved I would buy a residence which would be fully staffed at all times, only awaiting my phone call that I was coming. Horses would be at my ranches, boats at my beach homes, planes for trips overseas. Family always included-maybe I'd better have two railway cars. Yes, two.

Super Contributor

Build a large log home cabin in Elk County PA with all of the bells and whistles. And make sure there is internet access. We love the wilderness, but you got to have some kind of creature comforts. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm very happy with the area I live in. Sometimes I wouldn't mind living closer to town (we're 12 miles from the closest grocery), but I'd still stay in the general area.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A place i lived briefly, while in San Jose CA.  it was mid California, along with the great weather.  Really liked it there.  Oh and of course Cameo Shores near Newport Beach. The good life.  All the homes are on giant cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean from all views

Cameo Shores on tiered cliffs

Beach Haven - Cameo Shores - Coastal Real Estate Guide

Honored Contributor

My dream has always been a house right on the beach so living on either coast, the Gulf of Mexico, or in Hawaii would be fine.