Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Respected Contributor

Re: If I win The Lottery....

@SeaMaiden 😂Funny but true!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Yes, wouldn't that be nice.  I saw that gas jumped 10 cents overnight, yesterday while driving to my Mom's house - $6.29 per gallon for regular at Chevron.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Yes, wouldn't that be nice.  I saw that gas jumped 10 cents overnight, yesterday while driving to my Mom's house - $6.29 per gallon for regular at Chevron.

Nevermind overnight, just blink and it changes.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously, one of our local TV reporters was on air talking about gas prices and the price display in the background changed, increasing the prices by 10 cents a gallon. Live on air as she was reporting. 🤦

Valued Contributor

I just saw a T shirt that said "I'm not one to brag about taking expensive trips, but I did just return from grocery shopping"

Honored Contributor

I always "fill up" when the needle hits the 1/2 way mark.  So I went to the gas station & said, "fill her up!"  I just about nearlyfaint.gifwhen the attendant said $32 while I only had $20 in my hand to give him.  A 1/2 tank "use to cost" me around $15 bucks.  I looked over at the gas marquee & saw gas was $4 plus change/gal. Smiley Surprised  I have a "sedan."

I had forgotten about the high price of gas (had a senior moment).hidemf3.gif

I won't be going on pleasure rides in my car no time soon.  I will be taking the FREE senior bus trips around town.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif